- Measure the weight of 1,000 grains in less than one minute
- Classify seed
- Estimate the number of grains needed to be sown to achieve desired seed density
- Evaluate agronomic yield, flour and middling extraction and brewing yield
- Counts any constituent type measuring 1-15mm using the universal bowl and adjustment screw.
- Pre-selection of number of items to count with bowl vibration automatically cutting out when this number is reached.
Compliant with AFNOR NF V03-702 and ISO 720 standards for determining the mass of 1,000 grains.