Automatically measures grain impurities
• Centrifugal sieving
• Brush to unstick particles on the sieve
• Dedicated sieves per cereal are easy and fast to replace
• Get the results for 500 ml of grains in less than 90 seconds
♦ Measurement principle
The Quatuor II separates the grains into four fractions, using two centrifugal sieves and airflow.
1/ The grain sample is weighed in the hopper. It is then gradually emptied.
2/ The fine particles, empty grains, dust, soil, small grains, husks, are removed to the light impurities tank using airflowand
• The remaining grains proceed to centrifugal sieves :
• Broken grains and small impurities pass through the first sieve which has small perforations . This material is then weighed.
• The good grains pass through the second sieve which has larger perforations and are weighed.
• Large impurities are processed at the end of the two sieves.