Máy xay lúa mì cứng & mềm LABMILL
Laboratory milling of both hard and soft wheats
Wheat can be characterized by its milling behavior (resistance to crushing and extraction rate) and by the quality of the flour produced. CHOPIN Technologies LabMill is designed to evaluate these two criteria.
- Gradually reduces wheat to obtain an extraction rate equivalent to an industrial mill
- A patented mill diagram specifically designed to obtain precise information on the behavior of the wheat being evaluated
- LabMill produces flour that is representative of the wheat being milled
Compliance with the ISO 27971 standard
- Compliant with the ISO 27971 standard (with factory settings)
CHOPIN’s LabMill incorporates patented innovations allowing for the combination of performance, precision, reproducibility, sturdiness, and ease of use.
A unique milling diagram
- Patented*, LabMill’s innovative milling diagram is comprised of 5 consecutive steps:
– 2 breaking steps to make flour, fine middlings, coarse middlings, and bran.
– 1 sizing step to reduce coarse middlings to flour, fine middlings, and fine bran.
– 2 or 3 reduction steps to reduce fine middlings to flour.
A very precise feed system
- Equipped with a precise scale, LabMill’s feed system releases a constant flow of grain, adapted to every type of wheat.
- The grinding unit automatically switches from a first-breaking configuration to a second-breaking configuration.
- Reduction and converting are carried out on the same pair of smooth cylinders, a bypass selects the corresponding sieve.
- The cylinders are mounted on eccentric bearings, which allows for special adjustments.
A complete and compact mill
- All access is via the top and front of the device, which allows you to carry out all analysis and maintenance operations in optimal ergonomic conditions.
- LabMill was developed within the Milling Quality Consortium (AFSA, Arvalis-institut du végétal, ANMF, Danone Vitapole, INRA, IRTAC, Ulice, CHOPIN Technologies).
*Patent FR N° 0905572 | US N°9 067 210
LabMill is specifically designed to reach an industrial extraction rate and make a representative flour quality.
High extraction rate
Excellent flour quality
Numerous adaptation possibilities